Sunday, November 18, 2012

To cut or not...

Been thinking about cutting my hair. I want to snip it to shoulder-length again, but sometimes when I look at pictures of girls with beautiful long hair.... I just wanna continue keeping it long.

So I've decided to make a list of pros and cons.

Keep my hair long:

Pros - womanly; can try different hairstyles if need be; feels good about self...


Cons - long hair sticking on wet skin is such a gross feeling; hair loss that is hard to clean up everyday; unhealthy ends; warm, troublesome, and takes very long to dry...



Cut it short:


Pros - lesser hair loss; lighter feeling; not so warm; hair dries at a faster rate; cut away unhealthy ends...


Cons - may regret it when I see beautiful long hair...

I think the answer is clear.

Anyway, my hair grows at such a fast rate even if I regret it, it will only take months before it's long again. 

Cut, it shall be!

No comments:

Post a Comment