Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Just one chance...

Every day, I look forward to the possibility of receiving an email or a call to go for an interview.

Despite having no response so far, I am not giving up.

I believe, my 伯乐 will "spot" me soon.

Someone, who can sense my sincerity and recognise how much I have to offer.

I am not seeking a high post that requires a lot of experience in that particular field... I just want a chance to show that, despite having not much relevant experiences, I can learn well and learn fast. I am capable of doing so much more.

I can. Just give me a chance to show you. I will not disappoint you.

I have many qualities that is transferable to any context. I have many skills that is applicable to positions in many fields.

Just one chance.

I am going to unleash my untapped potential and do my best.

You will not regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment