Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The SIMS 3

[Source: http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sims_3]


The hubby and I got the game last weekend. We talked about it before, but I was not very keen as I think it's a very addictive game. Addictive games take away too much of your time. However, it was selling at a low price at the game shop we were in... so we decided to get it. :P

Just like how I felt when I started the Facebook version of The Sims (a long time back)... I was very frustrated at first. The characters were always hungry, tired or urgently needed to pee. I got them into jobs too soon as well and had no time to develop their relationship.

Through that, we kinda realised... isn't that like what real life is about for a lot of people? Or couples to be exact.

Everyone's so busy with work, with their own needs... there's little time left to maintain or develop relationships.

I made the characters quit their jobs. Coordinated the fulfilment of their needs and got them to spend time together. :D

Now they are happily married!

I haven't figured out how to get the photos I've taken in the game... if not I would post them here. Haha...

Anyway, if only real life is as easy as the game in terms of surviving without a job... endless supply of food in the fridge... and life is all about maintaining the home, relationship and your personal interests. And if you want to work, you can always start low at a company that you really want to work at and advance your career from there...

That would be so perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment